Full Job Description
Position: Nurse Practitioner/Physician AssistantCompany: Medi-Weightlossof College StationLocations: College Station, TX
If you’re a dedicated healthcare professional seeking a fulfilling role that combines patient care, community impact, and work-life balance, apply for the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant position at Medi-Weightloss. Join us in our commitment to addressing the challenges of obesity and transforming lives through evidence-based treatment and compassionate care.
About Us:Are you a passionate healthcare professional who values healthy living, quality of life, and work-life balance? Medi-Weightloss is thrilled to invite an exceptional Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our dynamic team in a full-time/ Part-Time/ PRN role, serving our ( ) location. This is a unique opportunity to provide top-tier medical care while enjoying the vibrancy of two diverse communities. If you’re committed to excellence and compassionate patient care, we encourage you to apply.
- Obtain and review patient’s medical and psychosocial history information relevant to patient care.
- Conduct physical examinations according to company guidelines.
- Order and review laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures, including ECGs.
- Deliver Preventive Medicine Counseling, Program counseling, and Product and Supplement Education.
- Adhere to prescription guidelines as per the collaborative agreement with the supervising physician.
- Maintain required documentation for patient care and medication management in the EMR according to company standards.
- Review patient progress and manage patient care accordingly.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities as necessary.
- Conduct follow-up calls to patients to discuss progress and address concerns
- Weekly review of Weight Tracker Report, Slipping Report, and assigned KPIs to provide clinical oversight and mentor clinical staff.
- Serve as the company liaison for medical and clinical affairs at the locations.
- Participate in ongoing training initiatives and serve as the in-house trainer for medical staff.
- Seek opportunities to improve franchise clinical operations’ efficiency, effectiveness, and capacity.
- Develop strategic recommendations to support patient experience improvement initiatives.
- Program Development – Participate in the launch of test pilots for new programs, services, and products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and effectively develop and monitor project work plans.
- Competitive Salary/Benefit Package
- Paid Insurance Credentialing!
- PTO for Part-Time status.
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Reimbursement!
- No on-call requirements and flexible hours
- Great work-life balance
- Employee discounts on products, supplements & injections!
- IV Certification
Who We Are: Medi-Weightloss® prides itself on its evidence-based approach to treatment through clinical research. We address the unique needs of patients affected by excess weight and obesity, recognizing obesity as a disease that requires a range of medical interventions. Our individualized treatment is supported by clinical research and translational science.
- DEA Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- Physician Assistant License (Required)
Salary: Competitive ( Based on experience)
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person