Full Job Description
Tulsa Bone and Joint Associates is looking for a Full-time Physician’s Assistant to work with one of our Total Joint Surgeons.
Essential Functions include:
- The ability to assist in surgical cases with the ability to perform deep and superficial tissue closures and any other actions delegated by the surgeon.
- Perform comprehensive and problem focused history and physical exams.
- Order and interpret patient laboratory and radiological results.
- Formulate a treatment plan and provide education for total joint patients within the scope of practice.
- Exercise judgment on problems requiring consultation, referral for evaluation by the supervising physician.
- Develop a friendly and personable rapport with patients and families.
- Have good communication skills.
- Document patient care and compliances while maintaining quality standards.
- Conduct hospital rounds and make consults as required.
Must have an Oklahoma PA License OBNDD and DEA. Preferred PA surgical experience but not required.
This position is Monday – Friday, with some weekend availability, and is 50/50 office clinic patient care and hospital/surgery center care.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $98,000.00 – $112,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tulsa, OK 74146: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- PA surgical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Oklahoma PA license (Preferred)
- OBNDD (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Tulsa, OK
- $105,000 - $120,000 a year
- Tulsa, OK
- $100,000 a year