Full Job Description
TPMG Corporate Landing Internal and Family Medicine provides preventative and primary care in a friendly environment that is fun-loving, energetic, and comfortable for the entire family. Our goal at TPMG Corporate Landing Internal and Family Medicine is to focus on providing the community with the best patient service with warm greetings, great customer service and exceptional care. The providers and staff strive to not only understand the patient’s medical needs, but to help the patient understand it themselves. Working on the best course to better health is everyone’s goal.
TPMG Corporate Landing Internal and Family Medicine are seeking a part-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
The practice consists of one Physician and one Physician Assistant and support from an experienced administrative and clinical team that perform clinical administrative tasks freeing you to focus on patients. The right candidate would be conscientious, empathetic, a good communicator and organized. Additionally, as this position will be virtual the candidate must have good time management skills.
- Part-Time position: Three days per week, fully virtual
- Established, busy, growing practice in Virginia Beach, VA
- Opportunity for growth
- Majority private insurance patients
- Successful completion of an approved Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current state licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- Current DEA license.
- Current national board certification
- Current CPR certification.
- Family or Internal Medicine experience preferred.