Full Job Description
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time opening for a Cardiology Physician Assistant to join a team of trusted and respected heart specialists in Rockwall, Texas. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a practice that is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all forms of heart and blood vessel disease.
- Full time position Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- May require some occasional weekends
- Electronic medical records
- Evaluations and consults in the clinic
- Nuclear, cardiac, and vascular ultrasound all on site
- Full range of consultative services in non-invasive, invasive, interventional, and general cardiology
- Competitive salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
- Active Texas license
- Strong Communication Skills
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
- PA experience in an outpatient setting required
- Cardiology experience preferred.
Master’s Degree Physician Assistant Req
1 Year As a Physician Assistant. Pref
Licenses and Certifications
PA – Physician Assistant Must maintain board certification as required for licensure. Upon Hire Req
Active listening and learning, critical thinking, reading comprehension, effective communication, time management, judgment and decision making.
Working Indoors 67% or more
Mechanical Hazards 1-33%
Electrical Hazards 1-33%
Tasks involving exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.