Full Job Description
This position requires advanced Psychiatric Skill Sets. You must have experience prescribing and/or recommending psychotropic medications in a Psychiatric Setting.
Locations: North Austin, Texas
Senior Psych Care (SPC) provides fully integrative behavioral health services to individuals in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities across Texas. Nurse Practitioners (NP’s) and Physician Assistants (PA’s) provide brief cognitive and emotional assessments, psychotropic medication management and gradual dosage reductions. Our psychotherapy and psychiatric teams collaborate with nursing home staff to provide quality patient care.
What Makes Us Different:
Our teams are highly specialized, with Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. The psychiatrists on staff not only provide collaboration for the NP’s/PA’s, but also evaluate and treat the patients. SPC practices continuity of care, rather than a triage approach. We also offer telehealth services when appropriate.
SPC providers largely work in the field, rather than an office setting. You have the flexibility to mold your schedule to best fit your lifestyle.
Support for SPC providers includes:
- Monthly Staff Meetings
- Regular treatment team meetings in nursing home settings/virtual meetings
- In-services/Community Education
- Financial Assistance with Continuing Education Units (CEUs), up to $750/year and 3 paid CEU participation days
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part Time and Full Time Positions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for Mileage
- Comprehensive benefits packages including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Administrative assistance with billing, credentialing, authorizations and insurance
- Computer and Internet Connectivity for our Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Provider Protection Payment Program
- Provider Protection Ramping Program
- Reimbursement for COVID-19 testing expenses
- Corporate, Regional and Field Orientation and Training
- MIPS Training
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Austin, TX