Full Job Description
Why Limitless Male Medical Clinic?
Limitless Male is a fast-growing, unique, and team-oriented company that loves to take care of our employees AND our patients. If you are looking to be surrounded by excellence, to be inspired by your peers, to help make a difference, and laughing the whole time… then we need to talk! We also pride ourselves in offering many benefits including health insurance, Limitless Male branded clothing, discounts, a great culture, and more! This is a place you can come in and help men of all walks of life achieve their goals and simply be a better them.
About the Organization
What is Limitless Male? We are a men’s health clinic where every day, we open the doors to invite men of all ages to change their lives by becoming better husbands, fathers, and co-workers. We do it through various avenues of testosterone replacement, peptides, wave therapies, and many other ancillary products to help men feel their best!
Limitless is looking for a full time Physician Assistant in our Sioux Falls clinic, who wants to be on the cutting edge of men’s health. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, is detailed oriented, and operates safely and efficiently in this fast-paced environment. The most important aspect of this job is to be personable and empathetic to the patients’ needs and concerns so that the patient feels comfortable in opening up with any and all issues they might be having. This person should also be excited to celebrate the successes of the patients throughout their journey! This would be a role where you can build relationships and see the positive results you are making in patients lives.
- See numerous patients in a timely and efficient manner
- Give a comprehensive physical exam
- Order and interpret labs to create a treatment plan and goals for the patient
- Using knowledge of TRT, make correct adjustments to medications based on current treatment plan and goals
- Educate patients on proper diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyles
- Work with the clinical and non-clinical staff to better serve the patients
- Offer, educate, and implement ancillary services to our patients
- Be familiar with or have experience in EMR to chart quickly and efficiently
- Licensed in the practicing state and in good standing
- Hormone Management Experience is a plus
- Leadership experience is preferred
- Medical sales experience is a plus
- Computer skills required: Fluent in EMR System, Human Resource Systems; CRM; Microsoft Online Email, and other office suite features.
- Exceptional people skills and communication skills
- Continuous learning, training, and development of TRT knowledge and growth
- Detail oriented
- Works well in a fast paced always changing environment
At Limitless Male, we believe in creating a satisfying work environment that makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Appreciation and recognition
- Limitless Male Clothing Discounts
- Employee Discounts on treatments, supplements and products