Full Job Description
Delaware Valley Community Health, Inc. (DVCH) is a federally-qualified, not-for-profit, community-focused health care organization dedicated to providing the highest quality, affordable, and accessible primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to our patients regardless of their ability to pay in North Philadelphia, Norristown and Delaware County areas.
Our mission is fulfilled by exceptionally dedicated and qualified professional and support staff of various backgrounds and cultures. We are a mission driven organization providing the highest quality care to all members of the communities we serve.
DVCH is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, patients, and visitors. In effort to achieve this goal, DVCH requires all employees, regardless of position, to be vaccinated for COVID-19. If an employee is unable receive the vaccine for medical or religious reasons, a vaccine exemption form must be completed and submitted to the Employee Health Department. Medical exemptions will be reviewed and approved in coordination with the Chief Medical Officer and religious exemptions will be reviewed and approved in coordination with the Chief Human Resources Officer.
We are looking for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to be anchored at Maria de los Santos Health Center.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as an advanced care practitioner and assist in coordinating all aspects of patient care.
- Responsible for rendering professional medical services to the patient population.
- Accountable for the complete documentation of patient visits in the patient chart and administrative reporting activities assigned by management
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients or caregivers.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is required.
- Previous experience in Adult/Family Practice is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communications skills are required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
DVCH is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer. For more information about DVCH and its services, visit us online at www.dvch.org
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia, PA