Full Job Description
SIGN ON BONUS & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Are you an Advanced Practice Provider interested in Urgent Care? BestMed clinic is the place for you! With over thirty locations through the states of Oregon, Washington, Montana, Wyoming & Colorado, we provide unmatched customer service and unmatched compassion towards our patients!
We are a growing network of urgent care clinics. Our rapid growth is a result of our unmatched customer service and genuine compassion towards every single customer. Our clinics offer non-critical, but urgent medical care to patients as an alternative to the emergency room or their primary physician. We are open seven days a week and serve all ages.
We are a high performing organization who places a premium on our culture. Our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants provide care for patients within standards of practice and regulations of government agencies. They are responsible for providing outstanding service while maintaining a compassionate and welcoming atmosphere. The ideal candidate is energetic, flexible, has a positive attitude and above all else, has a passion for patient care.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current, unrestricted PA or NP license in the state or the ability to obtain
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure
- Knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Compensation – Productivity Bonus!
- Healthcare Benefits including health, dental, vision life and disability
- Paid Time Off
- CME Credits
- Malpractice covered by employer
Community Care Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).