Full Job Description
Physician Assistant – Occupational Health
Job Location: New York, NY (Onsite) Job Type: Full Time (M-F, 8am-5pm) Pay rate: $160,000-$180,000 per year.
VitalCheck Wellness is seeking a committed and compassionate Physician Assistant with occupational health experience to support the Office of Medical Services for private business in Manhattan NY. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create a supportive environment.
- Performing assessments in connection with injury-on-duty evaluations,
- Evaluate fitness for duty to new and existing employees
- Conduct annual physical examinations to employees.
- Perform DOT and non-DOT pre-placement/promotional physicals
- Perform OSHA and federally mandated examinations as required
- Advise/refer patients for follow-up care.
- Physician Assistant degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience as a PA following post graduate training.
- Current license to practice in the state of NY.
- Minimum 1 year experience in occupational health.
- Familiar with OSHA standards.
- Must be DOT/FMCSA Certified.
- Must be proficient with computers, customer service-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including booster shot)
About VitalCheck Wellness
VitalCheck is a fast-growing healthcare company with presence in US, Asia and Europe. We are changing the face of healthcare delivery by bringing healthcare providers directly to workplace and virtually. Our company builds up service models and technologies to enable companies to set up vital medical checks in the office at their selected times. Our team is on a mission to transform the traditional healthcare delivery model to ensure everyone in workforce can keep up to date with their preventative care needs without disrupting their work schedules.