Full Job Description
Job Category: Clinical
Open Date: April 14, 2023
Physician Assistants – NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Maimonides Medical Center
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Non-Specialty: $125, 000 – $159,000 a year – Full-time
- Specialty: $130,000 – $164,500 a year – Full-time
Sign-on bonus (optional).
- Cardiothoracic surgery
Day shift/ Night shift /Flex shifts – Full Time & Per Diem
- 403b retirement, auto contribute 3%
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time 4-5 weeks /year
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for CMEs and many more
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited PA Program; master’s preferred
- Board Certified by NCCPA (National Commission on Certification for Physicians Assistants)
- New Grads are welcome. We have experienced PAs who are ready and willing to train
- Experience or all specialty rotations would be a plus
- Any surgical or procedure-related experience is a plus
- Licensed by the NY State Department of Education
- Valid DEA number
- BCLS certification. ACLS certification if departmental requirement
No prior experience required.
We’re Maimonides Health, Brooklyn’s largest healthcare system, serving over 250,000 patients each year through the system’s 3 hospitals, 1800 physicians, and more than 80 community-based practices and outpatient centers.
The system is anchored by Maimonides Medical Center, one of the nation’s largest independent teaching hospitals and home to centers of excellence in numerous specialties; Maimonides Midwood Community Hospital (formerly New York Community Hospital), a 130-bed adult medical-surgical hospital; and Maimonides Children’s Hospital. In addition, we are Brooklyn’s only children’s hospital and only pediatric trauma center.
Maimonides’ clinical programs rank among the best in the country for patient outcomes, including its Heart and Vascular Institute, Neurosciences Institute, Bone and Joint Center, and Cancer Center.
Maimonides is an affiliate of Northwell Health and a major clinical training site for SUNY Downstate College of Medicine. If you are looking to learn, grow and expand your knowledge then look no further and join our Maimonides Health family.
We are energetic, dynamic, and well-established. We are seeking individuals for various specialties that are team players. No experience is required, we are willing to train. Providers with experience are welcome.
Candidates must be passionate about providing exceptional care to their patients. We seek clinicians who want to be challenged, but who are also gratified by a team-based approach to care.
Our staff is diverse with a patient population to match. We have a state-of-the-art EMR. We are a level 1 Trauma institute.
At our Institution, we have a team of highly qualified doctors who are involved in teaching medical students. Residents and Physician Assistants. We believe teaching the next generation of medical providers all the knowledge that we have acquired makes for a much stronger experience for our patients.
MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER …The right care, right here!
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Brooklyn, NY
- $85 - $95 an hour