Full Job Description
The Department of Emergency Medicine at NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln is seeking an enthusiastic physician assistant to join the care team.
- Assess, evaluate, diagnose, perform history and physical exam, and to treat patients of all ages who present to the Emergency Department with any symptom, illness, injury, or condition
- To provide comprehensive and quality care to patients .
- Work collaboratively with nursing as well as other clinical services in the hospital.
- Complete all assigned administrative task/charts as required by the department as well as the hospital.
- Must be up to date with clinical skills and knowledge base by regular CME as well as taking part in regular departmental teaching activities.
- Must present patients to the supervising physicians in the area of the ED where they are practicing.
- Will perform all other duties assigned by the chief of service/his/her designee
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant educational program.
- Current NYS registration as a Physician Assistant.
- Current certification/admissibility issued by the NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply !!
Exceptional Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Indemnification-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Salary Range: $123,000 – $163,000
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V