Full Job Description
- Maintain high standards of customer service at all times; set an example for the team and go above and beyond to deliver a great experience to every patient. Patient Education and Care
- Meet with aesthetic patients and provide customized recommendations for fillers, neurotoxins, and/or skincare services based on a comprehensive analysis and evaluation. Answer any questions they might have, and build their confidence by serving as a warm, professional, competent advisor and provider.
- Develop plans with each patient to make sure their personal appearance and wellness goals are met. Work with medical director to provide recommendations and treatment plans for all wellness patients under your care.
- Stay up to date on all 4Ever Young products and services so you can answer patient questions and make optimized recommendations.
- Conduct GFE (Good Faith Exam) if required by your State.
- Administer injectable treatments (neurotoxins, dermal fillers, etc.) in a professional clinical atmosphere.
- Perform pellet insertions for HRT patients, as well as product and injection demonstrations.
- Complete physical exams for all wellness patients annually.
- Perform all phlebotomy duties in your center with the assistance of your MA; administer all IV therapy, controlled testosterone injections, and vitamin injections.
- Protect patient privacy; follow HIPAA and medical compliance guidelines at all times. This includes handling of patient forms and medical records as well as telephone and in-person conversations.
- Ensure patient safety and comfort and smooth flow of patient care in your center at all times.
- Maintain accurate charting and clinical documentation for every patient under your care; update all patient files within 4Ever Young timing policies (typically same day) and ensure all members of the medical staff do the same.
- Be a team player; help without being asked, pitch in wherever you can; do what needs to be done.
- Be familiar with 4Ever Young membership programs and promotions so that you can make a recommendation if appropriate that will help a patient save money, maximize results, or try a new treatment that might be a good fit for them.
- Follow 4Ever Young procedures for patient check-in, check-out, rooming, follow-ups, and other aspects of daily operations’
- Work with center manager and medical team to ensure adequate inventory of product, medical supplies, and other materials are in stock at all times.
- Follow 4Ever Young dress code when on duty or representing 4Ever Young in the community; maintain a professional appearance and high standards at all times.
- Problem-solve and proactively find solutions to issues that arise, always working to prioritize safety, compliance, and patient experience.
- minimum 1 year experience administering neuromodulators.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Pay: $65.00 – $95.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Primary Care
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Private practice
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed