Full Job Description
Leading non-profit hospital is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA in a gastroenterology setting located in the Plymouth, MA area! Just 45 minutes outside of Boston, MA!
Come join the region’s leading provider of high-quality healthcare!
- This hospital is part of a greater healthcare system that brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals, community, and specialty hospitals with more than 4,000 physicians and 35,000 employees in a shared mission to expand access to great care and advance the science and practice of medicine.
- As a not-for-profit, they provide comprehensive healthcare ranging from primary care and preventive care to specialty services
- 170- bed acute care hospital serving more than 250,000 residents
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and more
- 403 (b) retirement plan
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will assess physical and psychosocial status of patients by interviewing and obtaining health and medical histories
- NP or PA will perform physical examination of patients and/or assure that a recent physical examination was performed prior to provision of additional services
- Provider will arrange necessary testing, physical examination and/or consultation as needed
- APP will work with the referring physician and attending physician to assure continuity of care
- Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA
- Gastroenterology experience preferred
- Open to new grads
About the Area:
Plymouth, MA is a 45-minute drive outside of Boston. The town and county of Plymouth is known for some of the best whale watching, dining, shopping, and cultural activities in a quaint New England setting along the seashore. It is a history lover’s paradise and offers a family friendly atmosphere.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: