Full Job Description
Join Our Team!
Parkview Physicians Group is seeking a Physician Assistant to join our practice that employs excellent diplomatic communication skills. An interested candidate should have the ability to collaborate with intra-interdepartmental team members as well as community organizations or members. A qualified candidate would have the ability to multitask and utilize critical thinking skills to best serve our patients.
- Graduate of a Masters’ degree program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant Program (ARC-PA).
- Current or pending state license
- Current or pending certification by an approved professional certification organization
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Physician Assistant preferred.
Certifications as required by specialty which may be but is not limited to:
- BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
Certain departments or specialties may require additional experience as a Physician Assistant.
Come join our PPG Family Medicine Team!
Location: Parkview Physicians Group · Family Medicine
Schedule: Full Time, Days, Monday- Friday, days and hours may vary