Full Job Description
Plans, evaluates, and implements high quality medical care with appropriate resource management to patients, both adults and children in cooperation with center physicians.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Adheres to the service and courtesy standard of WellStreet Urgent Care by delivering the highest standard of patient satisfaction at all times.
- Provides patient care within the respective clinical area which complies with the Professional Staff Bylaws, rules and regulations and WellStreet Urgent Care policies and procedures.
- Provides and/or serves as a resource for patient/family and staff education.
- Provides an authenticated report of all services rendered and maintains accurate and complete records in an acceptable manner.
- Completes necessary documentation and ensures communication to facilitate patient care and appropriate reimbursement
- Participates in meetings/activities as required to support operations of the urgent care center.
- Participates in activities that enhance professional development, complete and maintain certification in BLS or ACLS (ATLS, PALS, or NALS optional) and maintains any additional specialty training/certifications as required by the area assigned.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- Advanced degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program of study
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in accordance with the state of Georgia.
- 2 Year Experience in urgent care or emergency medicine preferred.
- Current DEA registration, preferred.
- Meets eligibility requirements for credentialing as part of the WellStreet Urgent Care medical staff.
- BLS certification is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, families and other employees.
- 1 year(s): ER or Urgent CARE