Full Job Description
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Signing bonus
Prime Valley Urgent Care in Tulare, California, is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Prime Valley Urgent Care is a fast-growing practice, one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent care, and an equal-opportunity employer. At Prime Valley Urgent Care, we strive to provide high quality health care to our communities around the valley. We have multiple locations with our offices open daily 8am-8pm to provide care at any time of the day! Apply and join our Urgent Care team today!
- Provide health care services to new and established patients for common health concerns and minor injuries.
- Collaborate with patients on mutually agreed treatment plans.
- Skills to perform standard office procedures such as abscess I&D, wound repair, toenail removal, fracture stabilization and splinting, pelvic exam, etc.
- Conduct medical, sports and pre-employment screenings.
- Perform physical exams.
- Ability to perform first reads on standard X-rays and ECGs.
- Oversee Medical Assistants also attending to patient care.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Currently possess or willing to obtain a California Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner license
- Currently resides at or is willing to relocate to Bakersfield, California.
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Experience working in urgent care and or ER settings is preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Excellent clinical and communication skills, coordinate with medical staff to ensure high-quality healthcare and client services.
- Comply with federal, state, and company regulations and policies regarding ethical, legal, and professional issues.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance and patient confidentiality.
- Full Time or Part time available
- Very competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Healthcare insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Friendly working environment, flexible shifts, great work/life balance
- Affordable housing, low cost of living, excellent schools
- Outpatient only with no hospital round or ER call
Please send your application with your CV to [email protected]