Full Job Description
Instant Urgent Care is looking for experienced Physician Assistant’s & Nurse Practitioner’s to practice primary care, urgent care and occupational health. The qualified candidate must have a strong Primary Care/Family Medicine background and must be experienced to work as a solo practitioner. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a fast growing practice.
Visit our website to learn more about us: www.instantuc.com
Various Clinic Locations Available
Our patients deserve the best possible care. We are looking for motivated health care professionals who share in our vision for high quality, affordable and accessible health care. Instant Urgent Care is a fast growing organization with 19 clinic locations and counting. Our clinics are staffed with medical providers from various backgrounds and practice specialities. We set high industry standards and provide a positive and supportive work environment for all our staff. We believe quality patient care starts from health care professionals who care. Take this opportunity to join our diverse, energetic and growing healthcare group!
Are you energetic, positive and motivated to provide the best possible patient care?
We are looking for individuals who thrive in fast-paced work environments and are comfortable with multi-tasking. We are looking for experienced self starters who can work independently but also share our values of teamwork and collaboration. We support and employ PA/NP’s from all phases of profession, we strive to attract and retain the best possible talent!
- Provide treatment for acute care, chronic care and preventative care for Pediatrics and Adults.
- Provide primary care services.
- Provide treatment for minor injuries and procedures.
- Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate and work with medical staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the provision of high quality medical treatment and client service.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing clinical methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Assist clinical staff in understanding and complying with policies and procedures.
- Comply with regulations, company policies regarding ethical, legal and professional issues.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance and patient confidentiality.
- Communicate staff suggestions and/or complaints to the Medical Director.
- Support efforts of administrative and marketing personnel in securing new and maintaining current business as required.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Work other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Experience: EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred) Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred) Primary Care: 1 year (Preferred) Minor procedures: 1 year (Preferred) Working as solo practitioner: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: California Nurse Practitioner License (Preferred) California Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
Excellent benefits package includes: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Malpractice insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan, Vision insurance
**The salary for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training. This pay scale / range is not a promise of a particular wage.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Primary Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- working as solo practitioner: 1 year (Preferred)
- Minor Procedures: 1 year (Preferred)
- California Nurse Practitioner License (Preferred)
- California Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Laguna Beach, CA
- $55 - $70 an hour