Full Job Description
Compass Palliative, a leading California-based palliative care provider seeks outstanding Nurse Practitioners/ PAs who have experience and/or interest in palliative care. Our practice provides palliative services in skilled nursing facilities in the Historic South Central District of Los Angeles.
The practitioner will be assigned a specific patient load for which they will be responsible. Our palliative program is run by experienced and board-certified physicians who take pride in being able to provide training and in-service education to their staff. They believe in the advancement of their staff as well as creating the best possible outcomes for the patients they serve.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess patients
- Provide palliative care to best treat the patient
- Define and document patient diagnoses
- Assure all patients are completely satisfied
- Patient and family education and management
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart, including follow-up notes
- Actively participates in departmental activities to improve training methods and achieve company goals
This is a one day per week, 1099 position. There will be opportunity to add days to your schedule in the future.
Fee for service – To be discussed during the interview process. Approximately $80-120 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $80.00 – $120.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 8 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing home
- Skilled nursing facility
- English (Required)
- Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: On the roadApply on Indeed