Full Job Description
Simonian Sports Medicine Clinic (SSMC) is seeking to hire a full-time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to participate in the rewarding work of assisting in clinic and surgery. This position comes with competitive compensation, a great team-oriented work environment, and the opportunity to build a satisfying career with the premier Orthopaedic Surgery Practice. SSMC specializes in minimally invasive arthroscopic orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine in the Central San Joaquin Valley.
Wondering how to apply? It’s easy! Apply for this position by filling out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
OUR IDEAL PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT/NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Intense Commitment to Excellence -fully accountable to achieving a level of professional performance that is no less than his/her absolute best
- Positive – a can-do attitude and effective communicator
- Life-long learner – keeps up with medical advances and therapeutic changes in his/her area of clinical practice
- Service oriented – focused on the needs of others, both patients and team members
- Compassionate – a sympathetic attitude for patients and their families
- Efficient – a knack for effectively prioritizing tasks and managing your time
Did we just describe you? If so, keep reading about this position at our clinic!
- Completion of an approved Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- National certification
- Professional clinical experience in a clinic setting is preferred
If you are ready to build a career and meet the above qualifications, this is the opportunity for you. Apply now to be a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner at Simonian Sports Medicine Clinic.