Full Job Description
Modern Med Health Solutions is seeking a licensed Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to perform Disability & Compensation Examinations for Veterans as an independent contractor. The ideal candidate will be examining Veterans in an outpatient clinic setting. This position is part time with a requirement of 2 days per week (M-F). Typical hours are 8am-4pm with 1 hour lunch break. Please do not apply if you do not have 2 days of availability (M-F).
- Veteran’s apply for disability compensation from the Veteran’s Administration related to in service injury claims. It is the job of the Provider to review the claim, perform a focused assessment of the claimed injury, review medical records, and possibly render a medical opinion based on the record review and exam that is completed. This position does require charting from home.
- These Medical Disability Examinations enable veterans with service-related health issues to access ancillary healthcare benefits specific to their needs. Your valuable clinical insight will facilitate access to treatment subspecialists (if necessary) and continue to provide exceptional continuity of care for those who need it most.
- Clinical providers are guided through a web-based examination form in a proprietary online portal to capture patient information throughout the exam. Qualified candidates must be actively licensed and able to work independently and as part of a team, have good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations. Candidates must possess basic computer skills.
- As always, our exceptional team is here to support incredible Providers like yourself every step of the way. If you are available to help facilitate quality care for our nation’s veterans, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
*Starting pay: $700.00/day + paid training
*No prescribing or treatment plans.
*2-3 years of experience required.
*Malpractice and Collaborative Physician provided
Please respond with CV and availability to be contacted for immediate interview. Position and credentialing to begin immediately.
Job Type: Contract/PRN (1099)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $700.00 per day
- Primary Care
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Do you currently live in the city of which you are applying?
- Master’s (Preferred)
- NP/PA: 2 years (Required)
- NP/ PA license (Required)
Work Location: In person