Full Job Description
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your base clinical salary
- Daily Volume Bonus, paid monthly, to reward those who work at the busier centers.
Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care in Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR, has an opening for a
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who has adult and pediatric experience
to join our team. Current schedules available for Fulltime and Part-time.
GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That’s why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the Pacific Northwest, we’ve partnered with locally-owned Legacy Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers across Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Portland Metro: Gresham, Fairview, Oregon City, Cedar Hills, Williams, Johnson Creek, Pearl District, Lake Oswego, Sherwood & Raleigh Hills
- Vancouver: Camas, Hazel Dell, Cascade Park & Salmon Creek
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation’s fastest-growing urgent care networks. Pay Range: $59/hour – $72/hour (experience based range)
- PA/NP: 2 years of Full Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today! LET’S CONNECT: Ali Bethune Provider Recruiter [email protected] Phone: 628-239-4546 The following is a list of our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care centers in Portland and Vancouver: Camas, Cascade Park, Cedar Hills, Cedar Hills (Pediatrics), Fairview, Gresham, Hazel Dell, Johnson Creek, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Pearl District, Raleigh Hills, Salmon Creek, Sherwood, West Linn, and Williams.