Full Job Description
“We make a positive difference by providing patient-centered primary care and customer focused service. In living our values, we foster an enriching work environment, provide leadership, and collaborate with others in the improvement of health.”
- 100% outpatient
- 4 – 4.5 day workweek
- Highly competitive compensation
- Provisions for relocation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (health, life, vision, dental)
- Paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, 401K, CME
- Physician autonomy with strong admin & group support
- Professional Licensure and DEA Certificate expense reimbursement
- Light, shared call (no hospital call)
Portland, Oregon: The city of Portland sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. It’s known for its parks, bridges and bicycle paths, as well as for its eco-friendliness and its microbreweries and coffeehouses. Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites from the formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo and its railway. The city hosts thriving art, theater and music scenes. Nearby is Oregon’s gorgeous wine country and skiing at Mt. Hood. Coastal beach resorts are about an hour away.
Pacific Medical Group is part of Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon. Pacific Medical Group is a well-established primary care group with approximately 32 providers in 6 clinic sites throughout the greater Portland metropolitan area. Praxis is a family of primary care and specialty clinics providing accessible and quality health care throughout the state of Oregon.
is a well-established provider of health care services in the Pacific Northwest. We are not big-box health care, rather a family of 32 medical clinics throughout the state. Providing a small clinic environment, uncommon provider autonomy, and an umbrella of administrative support services, it’s the best of all worlds. Medicine the way you like it!
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Minimum 3 years experience
General Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Combination of medical office and exam/procedure room settings.
Equal Opportunity Statement: