Full Job Description
Embark on a rewarding journey with the Providence Spokane Heart Institute at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington, as we seek a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our thriving Vascular Surgery team. This is an established group of 4 Vascular Surgeons and 5 Advanced Practitioners with an excellent support staff of MAs and schedulers. This advanced practitioner position enjoys a balance of inpatient rounding and outpatient clinic responsibilities. Known for our strong support and collegial environment, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge vascular care while enjoying a schedule that promotes work-life balance. Come be a valued part of our dynamic team in sunny Eastern Washington!
- Enjoy a 4-day work week, Monday through Friday, with rotating days off and occasional weekend rounding.
- No night or holiday responsibilities
- Advanced practitioner experience is preferred but not required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- No state income tax in Washington state (federal income tax still applies)
- As a non-profit organization, Providence qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Signing bonuses and relocation assistance benefits available.
- Compensation is between $125,273 and $161,814 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
Where You’ll Work
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children’s Hospital has 644 beds, a medical staff of more than 900 and a service area with a population around 1.5 million. Sacred Heart offers some of the Northwest’s most advanced services, including minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, robotic surgery and sophisticated diagnostic technologies. With a world-class research department, excellent residency programs, and specialized centers for orthopedics, women’s health, the neurosciences and more, it is a medical leader on many fronts.
Where You’ll Live
The Spokane metropolitan area, located in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 593,500 residents, with some of the nation’s cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community, sports teams and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane’s prime location, with hundreds of miles of urban, rural and mountain biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24937
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Spokane, WA
- $66.77 an hour