This job posting is expired. You can find similar job postings below.
Full Job Description
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Program Director in the overall planning, development, and evaluation of program clinical curriculum. The Clinical Coordinator assists the Program Director in the accreditation self-study evaluation process, planning, development and general effectiveness of the program.
As a faculty member, your primary role is to provide academic instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
- Provide student instruction and performance evaluation using evidence-based teaching methods an non punitive feedback.
- Provide academic council and remediation to students as needed
- Participate in developing, reviewing and revising as necessary the mission statement, goals and competencies of the program
- Collaborate with the Program Director and other faculty members to oversee the design, implementation, coordination and evaluation of the clinical curriculum in accordance with the accreditation standards.
- The Clinical Coordinator is:
- a) physicians who are specialty board certified in their area of instruction,
- b) NCCPA certified PAs, or
- c) other licensed health care providers qualified in their area of instruction.
- Currently licensed allopathic or osteopathic physician.
- Certified by an ABMS- or AOA-approved specialty board.
- Knowledgeable in the education of Physician Assistant Providers, including professional, legislative and regulatory issues regarding Physician Assistants.
- Qualified through academic preparation and/or experience to teach assigned subjects
- Faculty actively serving as supervised clinical practice experience preceptors must hold a valid license to practice at the clinical site
- Minimum of two years occupational experience.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
- Tuition scholarship program available to full-time employees and their immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
Better U: Virginia Psychiatric Physician Assistant (PA) (DEA-Licensed)
- Virginia Beach, VA
- $80 - $95 an hour