Full Job Description
We are currently hiring an endocrinology nurse practitioner or physician assistant for our well-established private practice in Falls Church, VA.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a private practice specializing in adult endocrinology with 6 board certified endocrinologists, 1 physician assistant/certified diabetes educator, and a tenured support staff
- Our advanced practitioner roles are 100% outpatient with a focus on diabetes and non-cancerous thyroid cases, but with experience, they have the opportunity to see a wide spectrum of endocrine disorders
- Part-time and full-time schedules can be accommodated, with no evenings or weekends and no call obligations, providing a great deal of flexibility and work/life balance
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Demonstrated endocrinology experience preferred
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Falls Church, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Falls Church (Fairfax County) is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Richmond, VA
- $1,200 a day