Full Job Description
This position is responsible for providing both primary and specialty medical services. This position may be required to access and administer medications within their scope of practice and according to state law.
- Current licensure to practice as a Physician’s Assistant from the State of Utah.
- Current RQI Healthcare Provider eCredential through the University of Utah Health RQI system. The eCredential is to be obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Certification in ACLS/BLS/NRP/ATLS may be required by your department or by privileging criteria.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
part 106. The requirement not to discriminate in education programs or activities extends to admission and employment. Inquiries about the application of Title IX and its regulations may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, or both.
Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (
383 University Street, Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Online reports may be submitted at
For more information:
To inquire about this posting, email:
or call 801-581-2300.
service, may elect to enroll in
if they make the election before they become eligible for retirement (usually the first day of work). Contact Human Resources at (801) 581-7447 for information. Individuals who previously retired and are receiving monthly retirement benefits from
are subject to URS’ post-retirement rules and restrictions. Please contact Utah Retirement Systems at (801) 366-7770 or (800) 695-4877 or University Human Resource Management at (801) 581-7447 if you have questions regarding the post-retirement rules.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you currently licensed to practice as a Physician’s Assistant in the State of Utah?
- If not currently licensed, but in the process of obtaining PA licensure, please explain, including anticipated licensure date:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Addendum to the University of Utah – Veteran Only – Call 801.581.2169 after submission
- Appropriate discharge document (such as a DD-214 – Member Copy 4) – Veteran Only – Call 801.581.2169
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Salt Lake City, UT
- $80 - $95 an hour