Full Job Description
We are looking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our group in Texas City, Texas.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a team of highly experienced physicians and APPs who provide care to patients in Southeast Harris and Galveston County
- The incoming provider will provide the full scope of primary care services to adult and geriatric patients in a unique house call model
- Our model is all about access to underserved population in Southeast Harris and Galveston County
- Full-time schedule; no evenings or weekends required and light call schedule
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- 2+ years of primary care experience required
- Ability to work remotely with physicians and other providers, self starter, demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills and strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude with patience and cool-headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license
About Texas City, TX:
- Texas City is located on the southwest shoreline of Galveston Bay, just seven miles from Galveston and eleven miles from the Gulf of Mexico in Galveston County, and it is a deepwater port on the mainland.
- Whether you explore exhibits in the Texas City Museum, watch the sunset over the Texas City Dike, or take a stroll through Bay Street Park; Texas City is full of charming attractions for everyone.
- The city is situated right next to Galveston, which also allows residents the opportunity to enjoy Galveston’s beaches and historic downtown as well.
- Just 42 miles southeast of Houston, residents of Texas City have access to all that Houston has to offer.
- Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center—the world’s largest concentration of academic and research health institutions, including MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, and the UT Health Science Center.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Manager, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
Email: [email protected]