Full Job Description
For over 30 years, The IMA Group has been dedicated to enhancing the livelihood and productivity of individuals and organizations navigating challenging periods of health, work and disability while actively contributing to the development of new medical treatments and clinical advancements. At IMA, we are not just a company; we are a community committed to making a difference.
We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to conduct comprehensive medical evaluations for veterans seeking compensations for medical and psychological injuries sustained during their service. As a provider with IMA, you will conduct physical assessments, review medical records and ancillary testing results, and prepare reports using VA guidelines.
- Medical Evaluations: Perform in-depth medical assessments, including gathering medical histories and conducting physical examinations of applicants.
- Diagnostic Interpretation: Analyze and interpret diagnostic and ancillary testing.
- Report Writing: Create a comprehensive medical report including VA criteria to determine the likelihood that the Veteran’s condition is related to their military service.
- Data Submission: Utilize our user-friendly report generation platform to submit your VA-approved questionnaire quickly and easily.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- Completion of a master’s degree in nursing or completion of a master’s degree in physician assistant studies.
- Proven experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Preferred specialties include family medicine, emergency medicine, internal medicine, occupational medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R), or orthopedics.
- Competitive Compensation: Competitive base salary with productivity bonuses.
- Complete Health Coverage: Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance packages.
- Flexible Scheduling Options: Flexible schedules to meet your needs including part-time, weekend only options, no weekend options, 4×10 day options, etc.
- Balanced Lifestyle: Generous paid time off, holidays, and a floating holiday to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Retirement: A 401k plan with employer matching for a secure financial future.
- Comprehensive Benefit Offerings: Benefits include LTD, STD, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Life, Voluntary ADD, and Company-paid Life Insurance and ADD coverage.
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Benefit from IMA’s tax free tuition reimbursement and tax-free student loan repayment assistance program to fuel your ongoing educational journey and to help you pay for the degree you already have!
- Family Support: Paid maternity leave and paid parental leave reflecting our commitment to supporting families.
- No on Call Responsibilities: When you are home, you can leave work behind.
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Our Government Services Division supports local, state, and federal agencies and delivers professional and objective medical and psychological examinations as well as ancillary services. Our Payer Services Division meets the evaluation and screening needs of Carriers, TPAs, Public Entities and Employers and includes behavioral health and physical medicine specialty services, working with a wide range of organizations within the workers’ compensation, disability, liability, and auto markets. Our Clinical Research Division performs all types of Phase II-IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through a flexible nationwide network of site locations and virtual capabilities.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Austin, TX
- $123,361.00 - $182,062.66 a year