Full Job Description
Why Choose Fast Pace Health?:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
- Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g. X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis. As well as build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- Implement clinical protocols as outlined CMO and Supervising Physicians.
- Maintain behavior that is compliant with Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working knowledge of all health information management issues such as HIPAA.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests, as well as responsibly prescribe medications and educate patients on continued treatment and care of acute and chronic conditions.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, including but not limited to I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Analyze and interpret patients’ histories, symptoms, physical findings, and diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- Ability to be knowledgeable and comply with Company standards of operations.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Proven experience working as a Telehealth Clinician.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Experience Requirements and Preferences::
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical Facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice is strongly preferred.
Education Requirements:: Masters Degree in Nursing License Requirements:: Family Nurse Practitioner License, Physicians Assistant License Compliance:
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).
Brand Name: FastPace Health
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Clarksville, TN