Full Job Description
Love what you do!
At The Oregon Clinic, we value being a positive and supportive workplace so our employees can enjoy what they do best – serving our patients and our community. We are seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our busy clinic located at the Gateway Medical Building in East Portland. You will work with exceptional physicians who value their team and working together to help our patients get the best possible care.
Our busy practice receives a high volume of patient appointments and calls, and we are searching for an experienced candidate with a friendly demeanor, great positive attitude, and high-quality patient care in a team setting. Prior experience within sleep medicine is a plus, although willing to train a motivated, experienced candidate without sleep experience.
Primary duties include specialty care services, including assessing and managing sleep patients while following established standards and practices. We treat all aspects of sleep conditions and our advanced practice providers play a critical role in the care of our patients.
Workdays will be Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm) no weekends or holiday. Starting pay range, based on experience: $115,000- $173,000 annually.
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
Successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program and current Oregon PA or NP license
Minimum of 3 years professional PA or NP experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Prior experience working with Electronic Medical Records strongly preferred, specifically Centricity/Athena and EPIC
Ability to maintain positive working relationships with physicians, and office staff, patients and their families
Excellent communication skills and professionalism
Strong commitment to patient care team concept and privacy guidelines
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + 8 paid holidays
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Robust Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- 70% of Tri-Met pass covered
- Lots of discounts to local stores and activities
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We are more than an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and embrace differences and a diversity of backgrounds. We show respect for all people through our words and actions.
- Oregon Benefit Company: As an Oregon Benefit Company we consider our impact on society and the environment in our business decision-making process.
- A safe workplace: We are an alcohol and drug-free workplace for the safety of our patients and employees. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings.