Full Job Description
Join Our Team!
The ENT West division of The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our busy clinic located at the Providence St. Vincent Medical Office Building in SW Portland. We are looking for a committed team player to provide high quality patient care in a team setting. The provider is responsible for specialty care services, including assessing and managing ENT patients, while following established standards and practices. We treat all aspects of ENT conditions and our advanced practice providers play a critical role in the care of our patients. New grads welcome to apply! Compensation hiring range, based on license and experience: $115,000 – $173,000/annually.
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- Successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program and current Oregon PA or NP license
- Prior experience with Logician and Centricity a plus
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with physicians, and office staff, patients and their families
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Strong commitment to patient care team concept and privacy guidelines
- 5% 401K Match + clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Employee Imaging Discounts
- Emergency Assistance while Traveling
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We are more than an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and embrace differences and a diversity of backgrounds. We show respect for all people through our words and actions.
- Oregon Benefit Company: As an Oregon Benefit Company we consider our impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.
- An alcohol and drug-free workplace: For the safety of our patients and employees, we are an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings.