Full Job Description
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM Fulltime and Part-time providers are eligible for the following bonus programs:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care has an opening for a progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistant with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers in the Greater Oklahoma City area. The opportunity is for fulltime but we may also consider part-time.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That’s why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Mercy, one of the nation’s most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
MERCY-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRACTICE:
- Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR fully integrated with Mercy’s.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A CAREER WITH US OFFERS:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package – with Mercy – that starts on day one (full time/part-time).
- Professional support from one of the nation’s fastest-growing urgent care networks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Physician Assistants: NCCPA Certification is required
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE:
GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. They have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training. The following is a list of our Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care centers in the Oklahoma City region: Edmond, Moore, Nichols Hills, Norman, North Edmond, Northwest Expressway, NW Oklahoma City and Quail Springs.