Full Job Description
Physician Assistant needed for busy family practice in North Edmond.
Candidates should possess a strong work ethic and the ability to interact well with patients and co-workers. Monday-Friday, no weekends or major holidays.
- Greet patients and gather medical information
- Examine and treat new and follow-up patients in clinic setting
- Initiate and complete patient assessment plans
- Order laboratories and diagnostic studies, interpreting x-rays and other diagnostic tests
- Order and prescribe appropriate medications, maintaining timely documentation and providing pre and post-operative care
- Complete discharge summaries as requested by physician
- Current Oklahoma Physician Assistant license required in the State Oklahoma.
- Experience with electronic medical records a plus.
Competitive benefits offered to full time employees, spouses and eligible dependents!
- Minimal out-of-pocket expenses for services provided by the company.
- Standard PPO benefits for 2nd tier providers/facilities.
- Generous prescription plan available with enrollment on the medical plan.
- Two in-network options when choosing a dentist for maximum savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses.
- The largest national network of private-practice doctors making it easy to find the in-network doctor who is right for you.
- Section 125 Plan offered to include pre-tax premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision as well as flexible spending for unreimbursed out of pocket eligible medical expenses and dependent care.
- Company Paid Life Insurance policy for employee with option to purchase additional coverage for employee, spouse and/or dependents.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability which goes into effect after an absence due to medical disability for more than 120 days.
- Short Term Disability available for purchase to bridge the gap between being out and when long term disability kicks in if applicable and allows employee to avoid exhaustion of paid time off.
- Accident Insurance and Critical Illness coverage available for purchase on employee, spouse and/or dependents.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Generous paid time off accrual program.
- 7 paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Medical office
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Relocate:
- Edmond, OK 73034: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person