Full Job Description
A busy and expanding urgent care in the Oklahoma City metro area is seeking a qualified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for days/weekend shifts. You will be treating urgent care patients of all ages.
Our facility has treated thousands of patients in the Mustang/Yukon/Oklahoma City area over the last 10 years and has developed excellent reputations in their respective communities.
The provider examines and treats patients independently, ensures proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery, and is familiar with and performs a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
The ideal candidate shares our healthcare vision, practices the highest quality of care, and wants to be part of an organization that promotes a positive and supportive work environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assure personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
· Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with our medical model.
· Establish appropriate level of care for patients.
· Complete all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
· Works with and encourages clinical support staff to assure quality and proficiency in the delivery of clinical care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $58.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Urgent Care
- 12 hour shift
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Oklahoma City, OK
- $72.50 an hour