This job posting is expired. You can find similar job postings below.
Full Job Description
Eventus WholeHealth delivers an integrated model of care to adults who reside in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities through a network of healthcare providers including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants and in-house Support Staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide mental health services in accordance with Eventus WholeHealth site-specific protocols and consistent with the standard of care for the specialty of family medicine, geriatric medicine, and/or internal medicine as it pertains to long term care facility work.
- High quality clinical experiences treating patients with all adult psychopathologies
- Independence in your practice, yet be part of a psychiatric team of MDs, PMHNPs, NPs and PAs
- Supervision from a psychiatrist whose main duty is time with you, not management of an independent practice. Through this you will receive customized and intense training side-by-side your supervisor and other lead providers.
- Educational focus: monthly case conferences, journal review, and meetings throughout the year
- Collaboration with primary care providers and psychotherapists within the same company. All of your patients will have a psychotherapist available to them for up to weekly appointments.
- Being part of a service team with a medical assistant partner to aid in scheduling, charting, and other administrative duties.
- Technology focus with an integrated EHR for all lines of service.
- Flexibility in your work schedule, create the work:life balance you deserve
- Independence from the appointment clock, so you can see and give patients the amount of time they need.
- Being part of an innovative leader in healthcare that is growing exponentially
- High end salary range dependent on commitment
- Full benefits typical of any medical position as well as added special company rewards
- Masters degree in Nursing from an accredited educational institution and a current and valid license to practice medicine issued by the state in which you reside Medical Board. All other certification necessary to perform one’s duties must be current and valid, required.
- Have graduated from a physician assistant educational program that is accredited by a National Commission on Accreditation of Allied Education Programs.
- Have passed the national certification examination of the National Commission on Accreditation of Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Licensed by the state in which you reside as a Physician Assistant.
- Specialization in geriatric, family, or psychiatry desired.
About Eventus WholeHealth:
Eventus WholeHealth was founded in 2014 to provide physician-led healthcare services for residents and patients of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. With our highly-trained team of physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, audiologists, and support staff, our comprehensive, evidence-based model provides collaborative interdisciplinary care with the seamless and vital integration of a wide range of specialties. Our differentiated approach not only empowers the facilities to reach their own goals and objectives but also ensures better patient outcomes. For more information, please visit www.eventuswholehealth.com.