Full Job Description
Fasten your seatbelts; Lightyear Health is landing in Ohio in the near future. See below for what we’re looking for, and feel free to share your resume so we can connect with you and provide updates along the way.
Who we are
We are a healthcare technology startup that is changing what it means for patients to function optimally by delivering accessible, proactive, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) consultative services.
Who you are
As we expand into Ohio, we’re looking for empathetic, tech-savvy, and patient centered Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to become part of our growing company that improves functional independence and quality of life.
Need time to spend with family, pursue your interests, or perfect your Cincinnati Chili recipe? You’re in luck! This role comes with ample work/life balance, as there is no on-call and no weekends.
What you’ll do
- Conduct in-person visits with patients in skilled nursing facilities focused on mobility, functional recovery, and overall quality of care
- You will develop expertise in the specialty of PM&R, working with best-in-class PM&R physicians to develop care plans and treatment recommendations for pain management and the improvement of functional independence
- Provide consultation and make treatment recommendations in conjunction with members of the skilled nursing facility staff using a team-based approach
What makes you a rockstar candidate?
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensed in Ohio
- Fully up to date on vaccinations, including covid-19 vaccine and booster shots, and yearly flu shot
- Empathy and a genuine interest in providing care for patients with rehabilitation needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, high integrity, and ability to collaborate with patients, families, and the care team to accomplish life-changing outcomes
Interested in learning more or impressed by how many OH-themed puns we squeezed into this posting? Share your resume so we can stay in touch, provide periodic updates, and let you know what part of the Buckeye state we’ll be expanding into first.
Benefits for full-time W-2 employees include:
- Unlimited Vacation Time (and the ability to use it!)
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Generous employer-contributed medical, vision, and dental health plans
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
More about us:
- Team: we have a diverse team, made up of clinical and non-clinical individuals all driven by our mission
- Remote-first: we are a distributed team across the US and Canada – we value collaboration and relationship building while respecting our team’s geographies and time zones
- Transparency: we host bi-weekly All Hands meetings where new employees are introduced, company updates are shared, and no question is too big or too small to be answered
- Markets: Lightyear Health partners with facilities in the US, currently providing care for patients in California, Texas, and Virginia
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Akron, OH
- $100,000 - $130,000 a year