Full Job Description
At WellNow Urgent Care, we are dedicated to delivering quality healthcare to our Urgent Care patients and Occupational Health clients. As a WellNow Provider, you will be part of a team that is committed to improving the delivery of care and supporting your growth as a medical professional. Join us in providing exceptional healthcare services and making a difference in our communities.
WellNow has over 180 locations across New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and we are continuing to grow!
- Qualified NP/PA hourly rate is $70/hour
At WellNow Urgent Care you’ll enjoy:
- Over 200 hours’ worth of free CME opportunities through our education department
- Parental Leave
- Medical benefits, including vision coverage, FSA/HSA options, and prescription drug coverage
- 401(K) plans with a company match for your future financial security
- Free urgent care and telehealth visits for you and your immediate family members
- No on call responsibilities, allowing for a better work-life balance
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
As an NP or PA, you’ll succeed by:
- Work alongside a team of dedicated healthcare professionals, providing high-quality care to patients in an urgent care setting
- Have the opportunity to manage adult and pediatric patients in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Play an integral role in accurately diagnosing and treating a wide range of ailments.
- Contribute to our positive and supportive medical community
- 1 year of experience in emergency medicine or 18 months of experience in a high-volume urgent care setting, including the ability to manage adult and pediatric patients
- Licensure as a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner in the state where you are applying is required
- 2+ years of experience in emergency medicine or 3+ years of experience in a high-volume urgent care setting, including the ability to manage adult and pediatric patients
WellNow is an EOE.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- The company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.