This job posting is expired. You can find similar job postings below.
Full Job Description
Position Description: Options Medical Weight Loss is an award-winning medical weight loss clinic, providing unique and personalized plans for individuals across the country. With over 30 different medically supervised weight loss programs, we are the premier choice for those looking to safely achieve their desired results. Our team of dedicated professionals works with each patient to craft a plan that fits both their lifestyle and health needs. We currently serve multiple communities in Illinois, Indiana, Arizona, Ohio, and Florida with ever-expanding locations. If you share our commitment to providing personalized care and have a desire to make a difference, then come join us on this rewarding journey! Position Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Clinic Team, Medical Team Manager, and Chief Medical Officer to identify patients’ needs and help develop a Weight Loss Program to meet these goals.
- Meets with new patients to perform health assessments, orient them about services, identify needs, and suggest programs best suited to support weight loss goals.
- May cover Medical Assistants as needed, conducting vitals and phlebotomy practices.
- Follows patients in clinic as needed for continuity of care, and schedules follow-up visits in clinic as needed.
- Acts as a resource expert for decisions, planning, and policies affecting the health and wellness of OMWL patients.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of OMWL programs and pharmacology.
- Possess core values to provide outstanding patient care.
- Provide feedback to leadership regarding operations to drive continuous improvement for patient experience
- Aspiration to help patients achieve their weight loss targets.
- Enjoy educating and motivating others.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy (Required).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Education and Experience –
- Education and Experience Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program in accordance with respective state regulations.
- Current approval by the joint Board of Medical Examiners and/or Board of Nursing to perform medical acts.
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state where respective clinic is located.
- Must possess an unrestricted DEA license.
- Medical (Employer supplemented), Dental, Vision
- Parental PTO
- Employer-paid short-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Long-Term Disability
- FSA- Flexible Saving Account- Dependent Care
- EAP- Employer Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Teambuilding Events and Experiences
- Continuing to enhance and enrich and formalize our employee recognition and rewards program
- Generous discount on Options Medical Services and Products (40%)
- Promotion and Career Growth Opportunities