Full Job Description
Seeking Full Time and Part Time Women’s Health Physician Assistants for FQHC
Your privacy is important to us. All applications are strictly confidential.
Your professional life is dedicated to growing families. Join a dynamic healthcare organization where your own family can get the same attention.
Refuah Health Center, a multidisciplinary community health center in Spring Valley, NY, is looking for Physician Assistants with a background in Women’s Health to join our women’s healthcare team.
- Provide Comprehensive Care To Women of All Ages
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Women’s Health required
Refuah Health Center is a thriving, state-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with four service sites, twenty-nine departments and more than five hundred medical professionals and staff. Refuah’s women’s health care team consists of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Midwives, and is supported by a well-established and dedicated nursing and administrative staff. We are leaders in our market with a community based setting that is affiliated with prominent healthcare systems. Physicians are actively engaged in hospital leadership roles.
Refuah’s women’s healthcare team outperforms New York State and the nation on key quality measures including:
- Early Entry into Prenatal Care
- Lower Rates of Low Birth Weight
- Lower C-Section Rates
Exceptional work-life balance; Flexible clinic and call schedules . Generous benefit package that consist of medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement and more. Competitive salary and loan repayment options.
- Great location just 30 miles from Manhattan – easy commute from the city or surrounding suburbs
- Flexible clinic schedule (including part-time and full-time positions)
- Flexible call schedule –build your own position/package
- Extensive support team includes NPs, RNs, Social Workers, Care Coordinators and more
- 1:1 Physician to Nurse ratio
- Fully paid occurrence malpractice insurance
- Salaried position – leave the billing headaches to us
Come join a dynamic and growing organization, where all providers are valued team members with the opportunity to contribute to a diverse patient population.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Women’s Health required