Full Job Description
New York, New York
Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant – Orthopedic Surgery – New Grad Resume Drop Off – Allen Spine Campus
Experience autonomy and camaraderie unique to our PA team. Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your PA career.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your medical knowledge while caring for post operative spine patients. You will attend daily team rounds and closely manage patients during their hospitalization to provide first class care from admission to discharge.
- Inpatient experience
- Orthopedic surgery/spine experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies
- current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today. __________________
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- New York, NY
- $128,440 - $158,940 a year
- New York, NY
- $80 an hour