Full Job Description
New York, New York
Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant – Cardiothoracic ICU (CTICU) – Nights – Cornell Campus
At NewYork-Presbyterian, Physician Assistants help provide the highest-level cardiothoracic care imaginable. That means saving lives, ranking 3rd in the nation for Heart and Heart Surgery in U.S. News World Report. When David Letterman and Bill Clinton experienced life-threatening heart conditions, they came to us and found the care they needed. Join us and discover why PAs often refer to us as a PA-run hospital.
Step into the Cardiothoracic ICU at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, and manage continuity of care for the highest acuity cases in our region. You will assess, plan and provide patient care to our patients and their families. In an environment of rare procedures and rewarding outcomes, you will be a vital contributor.
The coverage for this position is 12.5 hour shifts 3 times a week.
- ICU experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today. __________________
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Manhattan, NY
- $85,000 - $167,300 a year