Full Job Description
Department: Movement & Dizziness
Schedule: Monday – Friday, (4 days/week 10 hours/day) or (5 days/week, 8 hours/day)
As a leader in neurologic studies, neuro-diagnostics and ground-breaking research, we look for medical professionals dedicated to delivering quality patient care to those with a broad range of neurologic conditions WNY residents receive world-class treatment from top physicians and their provider teams through an open-access service model. As the future of outpatient medicine evolves, DENT remains committed to the comprehensive treatment of neurologic conditions along with progressive and quality care integration concepts such as wellness and support services for our patients and their families.
If you are passionate about the treatment and care of patients with neurologic conditions and believe in our mission to provide the highest quality of care that we would seek for our loved ones we would be happy to speak to you in more detail about the opportunities with DENT.
- Active New York State license as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner free from any restrictions
- Experienced, or newly graduated, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, with a strong desire to develop expertise in a subspecialty
- Solid understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Broad knowledge of common and specialty medications, side effects, and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medical standard methodologies
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
DENT Patient Philosophy
“The basic philosophy of the DENT Neurologic Institute is to show our patients and each other the same respect for human dignity and level of kindness, that we would seek for our own families and loved ones. Nothing else is acceptable”
EEO Statement: DENT Neurologic Institute is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.