This job posting is expired. You can find similar job postings below.
Full Job Description
Why work with us? At Doctors Urgent Care Group, our goal is to provide the best care possible to our patients and take care of our employees who care for our patients. Our employees are passionate, patient-focused, competent, and attentive. We make an impact on our patients’ lives and in the communities we live in by working together as a team. We support each other and look for ways to collaborate. In return, our employees are rewarded, recognized, and celebrated!
Our company, Doctors Urgent Care Group, is a fast-growing multi-million-dollar urgent care corporation with over 25 locations nationwide. We staff over 300 employees across 5 different states. Our mission is to provide the best patient care at low wait times by caring and supportive staff, 7 days a week with extended hours. Our vision is to take great care of our patients and employees and success will follow.
We do require proof of Covid 19 vaccination or letter of exemption from our employees, per the CMS Federal mandate.
We are currently seeking a PRN/CONTINGENT Family Nurse Practitioner/PA to work at least 2 12-hr shifts per month at our New Mexico walk-in clinic.
Family Nurse Practitioner/PA responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics, and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
Skills we look for in our Family Nurse Practitioner/PA:
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Patience and cool headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
Education and licensing requirements for our Family Nurse Practitioner/PA position:
- Master’s (Required)
- Valid FNP/PA License
- AANP/ANCC/NCCPA Certification
About Troy Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic:
We started with one doctor’s vision to provide care to patients on an immediate basis and after hours. We started with one location and over the course of several years, we have expanded to 26 locations nation wide. In addition we have over 10 board of director physicians, over 60 physician assistants and nurse practitioners, and a staff of over 150 nation wide. We have been recently featured on Inc. 5000 in 2021 as one of the fastest growing urgent care companies.