Full Job Description
The Clinical Research Division at The IMA Group is a dynamic hub of expertise and innovation, dedicated to advancing healthcare through clinical trials and studies. Our team of seasoned professionals collaborates with industry leaders, conducting patient-centric research across diverse therapeutic areas. Committed to ethical practices and regulatory compliance, we aim to pioneer groundbreaking medical solutions that shape the future of healthcare.
IMA Clinical Research is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator/Physician Assistant to join our Albuquerque, NM site! As the CRC/Physician Assistant (PA), you’ll play a pivotal leadership role within our clinical research team. Your responsibilities will encompass engaging with participants in clinical trials, ensuring a continuous informed consent process, and conducting study exams and visit procedures. Flexibility is key, as you may function as a Sub-Investigator (Sub-I) and/or CRC based on business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, maintain confidentiality, and delegate duties appropriately.
- Screen and evaluate potential subjects based on study criteria, conducting, and reviewing assessments per protocol.
- Complete comprehensive documentation and report safety findings and protocol compliance.
- Oversee daily clinical research operations, acting as a key contact for stakeholders and sponsors.
- Direct and ensure timely completion of study aspects: participant screening, enrollment, payment, and data maintenance.
- Collaborate with leadership on new initiatives, maintain regulatory compliance, and conduct study-related assessments.
- Perform study-related examinations and assessments, exhibiting strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Valid Physician Assistant (PA) license and bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of Clinical Research experience is preferred.
- CCRC and/or CCRP certification is preferred.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Prior clinical experience in healthcare settings with proficiency in clinical tests and IV procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously, exhibit strong clinical judgment, and lead research studies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive and organized approach.
- Proficient in technology (Microsoft Office) and highly motivated with a team-oriented mindset.
- Complete Health Coverage: Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance packages.
- Balanced Lifestyle: Generous paid time off, holidays, and a floating holiday to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Retirement: A 401k plan with employer matching for a secure financial future.
- Comprehensive Benefit Offerings: Benefits include LTD, STD, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Life, Voluntary ADD, and Company-paid Life Insurance and ADD coverage.
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Benefit from IMA’s tax free tuition reimbursement and tax-free student loan repayment assistance program to fuel your ongoing educational journey and to help you pay for the degree you already have!
- Family Support: Paid maternity leave and paid parental leave reflecting our commitment to supporting families.
- No on Call Responsibilities: When you are home, you can leave work behind.
Our Government Services Division supports local, state, and federal agencies and delivers professional and objective medical and psychological examinations as well as ancillary services. Our Payer Services Division meets the evaluation and screening needs of Carriers, TPAs, Public Entities and Employers and includes behavioral health and physical medicine specialty services, working with a wide range of organizations within the workers’ compensation, disability, liability, and auto markets. Our Clinical Research Division performs all types of Phase II-IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through a flexible nationwide network of site locations and virtual capabilities.