Full Job Description
SENTA Partners and SCENT is looking for a full-time Physician Assistant to join our hard-working, energetic, and talented team of professionals.
We provide care that Inspires, while helping you achieve your potential, in an environment where you belong.
*We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Provide healthcare services typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician. Conduct complete physicals, provide treatment, and counsel patients. May, in some cases, prescribe medication. Must be a graduate from an accredited educational program for physician assistants.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about the management and treatment of patients.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Current license or eligible to be licensed in the state of SC
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eligible for hospital privileges
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbia, SC 29203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Columbia, SC
- $90,000 - $140,000 a year