Full Job Description
ApplyAdvance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a psychiatric nurse practitioner or physician assistant in South Detroit.
The ideal candidate MUST have a psychiatry board certification or 2+ years of direct psych prescription management experience and be comfortable working with a predominantly geriatric population.
Set your own schedule and build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers leading behavioral healthcare to skilled nursing and assisted living residents nationwide.
We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are provider-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in behavioral medicine.
The schedule is developed by you and is not tied to a specific hourly commitment. A “Round and Go” model allows you to see patients on your time, then leave the facility once your work is complete.
- Competitive production-based compensation (base pay + production bonus)
- Association with the leading provider practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
We are aggressively marketing this position. Apply today and I will contact you ASAP!
Senior Clinical Recruiter, Behavioral Health
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $125,000.00 – $146,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing home
Ability to Relocate:
- Detroit, MI: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Detroit, MI