Full Job Description
The Nurse Practitioner Group, LLC is guided by our commitment to excellence and compassion in all that we do. At the Nurse Practitioner Group, each member plays a vital role, every day, every time, as we could not accomplish what we do without our team. We continue to be guided by our vision to create positive and supportive work environments.
Are you ready for an exciting and meaningful job that also creates work/life balance?
Join our nationwide multidisciplinary team of providers!
Position Summary – Eversense® E3 CGM Insertor
The Provider is responsible for the insertion and or removal of the Eversense® CGM monitor sensor in qualified patients, under sterile technique, after completing the training and certification process as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain HIPAA confidentiality always.
- Screen patients for appropriateness of treatment prior to device insertion/removal, to included ensuring informed consent has been obtained.
- Review medical history provided in provider portal prior to appointment to ensure there are no contraindications.
- Adhere to strict sterile technique for all insertions and removals
- Complete and submit procedure notes within 1 business day of the procedure date.
- Follow standardized patient follow-up protocol and respond immediately to possible patient complications.
- Communicate complications and adverse events immediately to the NPG Leadership team
- Maintain all requirements for credentialing and licensure in practicing state(s)
- Properly store and transport Eversense® device according to device specifications and keep an adequate reserve of procedure supplies.
This position may operate in a healthcare and or a home setting. The role routinely comes into contact with patients who may have contagious illnesses.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office or home to access supplies and necessary equipment. Role also requires frequent travel within an agreed upon radius.
Please note this position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Hold a Master’s degree or Doctorate in Nursing or a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program. For Physicians, must have a graduate degree from an accredited School of Medicine.
- Maintain a valid state license and current AANP/ANCC/NCCPA certification as applicable
- Retain BLS certification.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills and basic computer knowledge