Full Job Description
Henry Ford-GoHealth Urgent Care has an opening for a full time Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners
- Clinton Township
Henry Ford Health, one of the nation’s leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, teamed up with one goal in mind: to provide trusted, compassionate, and convenient urgent care services to everyone from babies to those young at heart living in the Greater Detroit area.
Our Advanced Practitioners (PAs/NPs) provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections. Functioning in lieu of or alongside of a physician, it is essential for an urgent care Advanced Practitioner to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
A career with Henry Ford-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (EPIC) that is fully integrated with Henry Ford!
- By partnering with Henry Ford, you will also be able to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and have access to extensive resources and specialists.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting as a NP or PA is required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) required.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), and preliminary reads on EKGs and X-rays required.
- Physician Assistants: Master’s degree and NCCPA Certification is required
- Nurse Practitioners: Master’s degree and appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE: All of our GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
To Learn more, APPLY and let’s connect!!
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Clinton Township, MI
- Adrian, MI
- $80 - $100 an hour