Full Job Description
Holyoke Medical Center is an independent community hospital that has served the healthcare needs of the Pioneer Valley for over 125 years. We continue to grow and address the needs of our community through quality and patient centered care.
The Work Connection at Holyoke Medical Center offers employers a full range of occupational medicine services, designed with individual business needs. Our staff of professionals assists employers by assessing, treating, and participating in the health maintenance and well-being of their employees.
We are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- To provide care to the patients by conducting and properly documenting history and physicals, consult and daily progress notes consistent with the Medical Center’s policies; communicate findings to physician in a timely manner.
- To participate in department staff meetings, programs and committees
- To prescribe medications and appropriate therapies with consent of physicians and in adherence to applicable Federal and State Requirements, and in accordance to PA Guidelines.
- To provide accurate and complete information regarding patient care for billing and compliance purposes.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program; current Physician Assistant Licensure in Massachusetts; current NCCPA certification; two years as a Physician Assistant
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, including:
- low cost health insurance with no deductibles when using HMC services
- dental and vision insurance
- free disability and life insurance
- 403(b) plan
- Up to $8000 in degree/tuition reimbursement
- In-House Pharmacy
- Relaxation Room and Fitness Center
- Other voluntary benefits, such as LegalShield, Pet Insurance
- free onsite parking
Location: Valley Health Systems · Work Connection
Schedule: Full Time, day shift