Full Job Description
Allergy & Asthma Clinic of Maryland is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our established Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology practice.
- The qualified candidate will have an understanding of developing and nurturing meaningful patient relationships while providing a high level of patient care. In addition, strong communication skills and a team-oriented demeanor are required.
- The primary role of the candidate will involve working interdependently with our physician to evaluate, diagnose, and manage allergy, asthma, and immunologic-related diseases for both new and established patients while providing educational support.
- Diagnose and treat acute & chronic conditions
- Prescribe necessary medications & treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop & implement patient management policies & procedures
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Have a positive attitude & excellent patient care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise independent clinical judgment in managing patient care
- Nurse Practitioner degree or Physician Assistant degree
- Experience in Allergy, Pulmonary, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine (preferred)
- Experience with EMR
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities